Search RADIO PROGRAM

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Download Mystery unsolved - (mistry - mestry - mistery unsolve) on peoples radio 91.6 fm

Mystery Unsolved: It is a radio program of People Radio 91.6. This program is about the story of ghost. Here published the public experience ancient story about ghost. This program is published no every Saturday at people radio 91.6. This program is presented by a female RJ. She was present this program nicely. There is a sound editor who is edit the sound of this program. He also responsible for Awesome background musics of that program. There is also present guest to tell his experience about paranormal world which is in our besides. Without any Guest this program cannot run because only based on his story this program is continued. The guest is selected by SMS and Email. The guest said such story "That was the time of Ramadan I am go for ettecaf for 10 day in Mashjid. There was no problem in First 2 days. One day at night 3:00 AM, I was wake up to read the holly QURAN. Then i see some people to read NAMAZ. this peoples have long Panjabi and that was white. I realize that at that moment there was no chance to come general people for praying. So i call my brother who also in besides me at that moment they were vanish. Then my brother do not trust me. At The next day the same ancient occur. At the 3rd Day they was come and give a beg and said you do not see it now you can see it at the day of EID. At his order i will see it at the day of EID. I see there was a perfume. As generally i put up new dress in EID day and use that perfume. But there was some change when i go to for praying the EID Namdz. I saw all people respect me largely" It is a very horror program so child should avoid it and the person who have weak heart he should also avoid this program. This is very nice program so do not miss it.

7 comments: